Updated November 5, 2014.


November 5, 2014 TIM WILLIAMS

Williams Lodge was opened in 1937 by Elliott and Gracie Williams. It is located at the end of South End road.

Hurricane Hazel 1955. Johnny and Eddie Williams. Anne Fentress. That is a Mason Swan decoy they are playing with that in 2004 was worth $100,000.

January 18, 2012. From Junior Historian Assoc. The Virginian-Pilot, January 11, 1982.

Home for the Hunt

Cold and tired, duck hunters head for the warmth and good cheer awaiting them at the Williams' Lodge on Knotts Island.
Tim Williams is a guide at the family lodge his grandmother Mama Grace Williams has kept going for nearly 60 years.
Mardell Williams Bonney - Methodist Church bicentennial.